Feb 10, 2018 in News
The Saucon Valley Foundation is pleased to present our 2017-2018 Grant Awards:
- Kittek, “Wireless EEG System”- $1,600
Students will be able to conduct research, obtain data, and analyze the brain through a high resolution, multi-channel electroencephalogram system.
- Andreucci, “Hispanic Art Traveling Exhibit”- $1,500
A week-long, life-sized Hispanic Art Exhibit, along with activity materials, will be on display at the Saucon Valley High School to promote cultural awareness and diversity.
- McCarthy, Aragona-Young, Mullen & Demko, “Welcome to Saucon Book”- $200
Five books designed and created to welcome new students, especially kindergarten students, to Saucon Valley Elementary School by highlighting various areas of the school.
- Parish & Schnalzer, “Painted Rocks”- $200
Middle and Elementary School Art students will collaborate to design and paint rocks with words or images that promote peace, friendship, community and other school values.
- Sakasitz, “World Music – Eastern Scales”- $980
Two alto and two soprano xylophones will enhance the middle school world cultures program.
- Kozel, “Rwanda Speaker”- $2,500
Students in 9th through 12th grade will have the opportunity to attend a presentation by a Rwanda genocide survivor.